Personal Care Aide Cover Letter Sample
454 14th Street, Apt. 714
Washington, DC 28996
November 06, 2019
ABC Care Company
Cherry Hill, NJ 28996
RE: Personal Care Aide, Ref# 228857, 11/02/2019
Dear Ms. Lewis:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised personal care aide position at ABC Care Company. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in software programming will make me an asset to your organization.
Some key points that are relevant to this personal aide care position include:
- Assisted clients in their daily personal tasks, such as bathing and dressing
- Helped to organize a client’s schedule and plan appointments
- Arranged transportation to doctors’ offices and other outings
- Shopped for groceries and prepared meals to meet a client’s dietary specifications
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated personal aide with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting clients expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Care Company.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a civil engineer. I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.