Learn how to write a pharmacist resignation email. Use our sample pharmacist resignation email as a template for your email.
Pharmacist Resignation email sample
Subject: Resignation – Your Name
Dear Mr./Ms. Manager:
Please accept this letter of resignation from the position of pharmacist, effective two weeks from today. My last day at [Pharmacy Name] will be [date].
I have accepted a position with another pharmacy that will further my growth and development in my career.
I have enjoyed working at [Pharmacy Name] and will miss my colleagues. However, this new position will challenge my growth and further my career.
During the next two weeks, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible.
This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.
Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your pharmacy.
Of course, every employer wants to know the reason an employee has decided to quit. They will want to know if there is a particular reason for resigning such as a disagreement with a co-worker or supervisor.
First of all, if you haven’t quit your job yet, you should do so with grace and respect. Leaving a job on the wrong foot can spell disaster for further employment.
Here are some common, but highly inappropriate questions that you may be asked during a job interview that do not warrant an answer from you:
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support