Sample 1 – Plumber Cover Letter
2699 Chalk Street, Apt. 345
San Francisco, CA 54109
March 30, 2019
199 Plumber Street
San Francisco, CA 54100
Dear Ms. Walter:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised plumber position at ABC Plumber. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in risk management will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this plumber position include:
- Responded to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines, and frozen pipes
- Performed preventative maintenance inspections and repairs in district facilities
- Coordinated inspections for contractor performed work in renovations and new construction
- Repaired or replaced water lines, domestic re-circulation lines, and sewer lines
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Plumber. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a paralegal.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your plumber needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – Plumber Cover Letter
5599 Palo Alto Blvd., Apt. 945
El Cerrito, CA 54109
April 26, 2019
169 Plumber Street
Oakland, CA 54119
Dear Mr. Pope:
I saw your ad for a plumber in the Columbia Dispatch and knew I was perfect for the job. I have all the qualifications you requested and I am ready, eager and willing to work. As you will see from my resume, which I have attached for your review, I am well qualified.
Please take a moment and review my resume. I would love to get together and further discuss this position with you. I am available anytime during the day. You can reach me on my cell at 555-970-8976 or by email at email@example.com advance for your consideration.
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.