Learn how to write a plumber cover letter. Use our sample plumber cover letters as templates for your successful cover letter.
- Sample Letter of Withdrawal from College Course
- Free Samples: Personal Reason Work From Home Request Emails that Work
- Sample Request Letter to Purchase Equipment
- Free Templates for an Impressive Work-From-Home Request
- Writing a School Transfer Request Letter [Free Sample]
Sample 1 – Plumber Cover Letter
2699 Chalk Street, Apt. 345
San Francisco, CA 54109
March 30, 2022
199 Plumber Street
San Francisco, CA 54100
Dear Ms. Walter:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised plumber position at ABC Plumber.
I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in risk management will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this plumber position include:
- Responded to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines, and frozen pipes
- Performed preventative maintenance inspections and repairs in district facilities
- Coordinated inspections for contractor performed work in renovations and new construction
- Repaired or replaced water lines, domestic re-circulation lines, and sewer lines
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Plumber.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a paralegal.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your plumber needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – Plumber Cover Letter
5599 Palo Alto Blvd., Apt. 945
El Cerrito, CA 54109
April 26, 2022
169 Plumber Street
Oakland, CA 54119
Dear Mr. Pope:
I saw your ad for a plumber in the Columbia Dispatch and knew I was perfect for the job.
I have all the qualifications you requested and I am ready, eager and willing to work. As you will see from my resume, which I have attached for your review, I am well qualified.
Please take a moment and review my resume. I would love to get together and further discuss this position with you.
I am available anytime during the day. You can reach me on my cell at 555-970-8976 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org advance for your consideration.
- 3 Golden Rules for Writing an Outstanding Cover Letter
- How to Get a Job with No Experience
- The 4 Sentence Cover Letter That Gets You The Job Interview
- How to Write a Cover Letter (with No Experience)
- How to Explain an Employment Gap on Your Cover Letter
- 4 Secrets to Writing a Great Cover Letter
- How to Write a Strong Email Cover Letter (with Sample)