Learn how to write a professional mentor request email. Use our sample professional mentor request email as a template for your request email.
professional Mentor request email Sample
Subject: Request for Business Mentor
Dear Mr Edwards:
I attended a series of seminars you gave on Entrepreneurial Endeavors at ABC Institution, and learned a lot about starting my e-commerce business.
I believe that it would greatly enhance my chance of success were I able to have some mentoring at this point. I would like the opportunity to gain first-hand insight about e-commerce.
My wish is to meet you for about one hour twice per month to discuss my business efforts. I have done the groundwork, and the business is now online.
I would make an agenda for the meeting as well as a list of the ways in which I followed up any advice or suggestions you give.
I plan to spend at least five hours each week following up on our discussions.
I understand that your time is very valuable and that you have a busy schedule. If you are unable to grant my wish, I will completely understand.
If possible, I would like to discuss my request with you at a time that is convenient for you.
I can be reached at 555-123-4567 or at email@example.com at any time. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Ask An Expert – Finding A Mentor
- How to Attract Mentors for Business Success
- 10 Essential Questions To Ask Your Mentor
- How to Write a Business Opportunity Letter
- Writing a Simple Business Plan Cover Letter for Investors\
- How to Get a Small Business Loan
- Writing a Simple Letter for a Business Transaction
- Writing a Good Business Introduction Letter to New Client