Below is QA engineer cover letter to be enclosed with the applicant’s resume. It should be not more than one page, written in formal, business-style and sent by certified mail, so the applicant gets confirmation that it has been received.
Two weeks after the HR director has received the letter, the applicant should call to follow-up the status of their application.
QA Engineer cover letter sample
154 12th Street, Apt. 534
Albany, NJ 28996
April 6, 2019
ABC Quality Assurance Company
Albany, NJ 28996
RE: QA Engineer, Ref# 224857, 04/01/2019
Dear Ms. Mendoza:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised QA engineer position at ABC Quality Assurance Company.
I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in Microsoft Office will make me an asset to your organization.
Some key points that are relevant to this QA engineer position include:
- Formulated and maintained quality objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals
- Helped establish preventative maintenance program for key pieces of equipment
- Developed and implemented the quality management program and the issuance of formal product and process specifications
- Maintained and improved quality of work instructions in manufacturing and assembly
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated QA engineer with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting clients expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Quality Assurance Company.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a QA engineer.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements.
Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.