Learn how to write a real estate agent changing brokers letter. Use our sample real estate agent changing brokers letters as templates for your impressive letter.
Sample 1 – Real Estate Agent changing brokers Letter
ABC Real Estate
7000 Real Estate Ave
Rockville MD, 20007
Dear Ms. Jennings,
Please accept this letter of resignation from the position of real estate agent, effective two weeks from today. My last day at ABC Real Estate will be DATE.
I have accepted a position with another broker that will further my growth and development in my career.
I have enjoyed working at ABC Real Estate and will miss my colleagues. However, this new position will challenge my growth and further my career.
During the next two weeks, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible.
This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.
Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your company.
Sample 2 – Real Estate Agent Changing Brokers Letter
Choice Real Estate
Dear Ms. Smith:
This is to inform you that I have accepted a position with another broker. Therefore, I would like to offer my resignation dated DATE.
I appreciate the professional development and growth from Choice Real Estate, and in particular, from you.
Your mentoring support has encouraged me, and I hope that we will continue our relationship as I move forward in my career.
I wish you continued growth and success in the future.
Of course, every employer wants to know the reason an employee has decided to quit. They will want to know if there is a particular reason for resigning such as a disagreement with a co-worker or supervisor.
First of all, if you haven’t quit your job yet, you should do so with grace and respect. Leaving a job on the wrong foot can spell disaster for further employment.
Here are some common, but highly inappropriate questions that you may be asked during a job interview that do not warrant an answer from you:
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Proposal Letter to Offer Services [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
Thank You for Your Support