Learn how to write a rebuttal letter to your employer. Use our sample rebuttal letter to your employer as a template for your rebuttal letter.
Rebuttal Letter To Your Employer sample
City, State, Zip Code
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Employer’s Name,
This letter is a formal response to the work performance evaluation you gave me on DATE.
I appreciate that you recognized the energy and enthusiasm I have for my work and acknowledged my dedication to Name of Company.
You mentioned in my evaluation that my sales numbers have gone down in the last 12 months compared to the same time last year. I agree this is true, however, since
I was in the hospital for one month and recovering with physical therapy for the two following months during the last year, the reason my sales figures dropped is because
I was able to work only nine months last year. I believe it’s only fair that this also be mentioned in my evaluation. I have enclosed a letter from my doctor and a copy of my hospital report.
As it stands, the evaluation gives the impression that I didn’t work as hard during the past 12 months, and this simply was not the case.
If my sales figures are compared to nine months of the previous year, it will be clear that the numbers are higher this year.
I am requesting that the reason my sales figures fell during the past 12 months also be included in my evaluation.
If a new evaluation that fairly represents my efforts is not given, I respectfully request that this letter be attached to my official job appraisal.
I sincerely value the product I am selling for Name of Company and enjoy my work. I will continue to do my best and am willing to listen to any suggestions you may have.
I would welcome a meeting to discuss the situation and hope this issue can be resolved.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Your Printed Name
List of enclosures: medical reports
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support