The request for a copy of the insurance policy from the insurance company is the subject of this letter. A copy may be requested for a number of reasons, such as when the original is lost, destroyed, damaged, etc.
Whatever the reason, it is wise to ask for a copy of an insurance policy as soon as you can to avoid any future confusion.
Request letter for insurance policy copy sample
December 11, 2022
ATT: Customer Services Department
143 Cheap Insurance Way
Columbia, VA 21061
Re: Review Policy – [Policy Number]
To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing to request a copy of my insurance policy. My policy number is [Policy Number] and my name is [Your Name].
I would like to request a copy of my policy for the following reasons:
- I would like to review the coverage details to ensure that I have the appropriate level of protection.
- I would like to make sure that all of the information on the policy is correct and up-to-date.
- I would like to have a copy of the policy on hand in case I need to refer to it in the future.
I appreciate your assistance in providing me with a copy of my insurance policy. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.
234 Blue Lane
Livingston, NJ 08086
- Faster Way For Gap Insurance Refund
- 7 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
- How To Switch Car Insurance Companies
- Writing an Insurance Quote Request Letter (with Sample)
- Writing an Auto Insurance Cancellation Letter (with Samples)
- Writing a Strong Insurance Claim Letter for Car Accident
- How Credit Scores Impact Your Car Insurance
- Writing a Counter Offer Letter for Insurance Settlement