Writing a Restaurant Delivery Driver Cover Letter? So, use this sample cover letter as a template for your successful restaurant driver cover letter.
restaurant delivery driver Cover Letter
2009 Mountain Road
Oakland, CA 94604
September 7, 2019
Oakland, CA 94605
Dear Mr. Brown:
I am happy to learn of an employment opportunity in ABC Restaurant for a delivery driver. I find it especially rewarding and challenging working in startups, which is why I have been working in XYZ Restaurant for the past three years.
In my career, so far, I have taken on more and more responsibilities so that I have extensive experience as a delivery driver that is highly relevant to the position in your including:
- Took phone orders and completed delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner
- Delivered orders to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner
- Accepted payment from customers for orders and made change
- Worked with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery
- Maintained cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant
- Assisted with closing and securing the restaurant
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the requirements along with my qualifications in more detail. My resume is enclosed for your further consideration.
I will call you in the next few days to follow-up and see if there is a suitable time to arrange an interview. In the meantime, you can reach me at (510) 555-1234 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering my application.
List of enclosures (resume)
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.