Learn how to write a demand letter for unpaid wages. Use our sample demand letter for unpaid wages as a template for your demand letter.
Demand Letter For Unpaid Wages sample
789 5th Street
Newark, NJ, 08086
February 8, 2022
ABC Software Inc.
123 Software lane
Newark, NJ, 08085
Dear Ms. Lane:
I am writing this letter in regards to my [employment or contract] which [ended or was terminated] on [date].
As of this date, wages in the amount of [amount] are owed to me. I request that payment be made in full five business days from the date that this letter is received.
If a payment or payment arrangement is not made by this due date, I will take legal action.
If this request for wages owed becomes a legal matter, you may be held liable for attorney’s fees and court costs related to the attorney I will need to hire in order to file a lawsuit to get the wages I am owed.
You may also be required to pay a penalty in the form of additional funds and legal interest as required.
If you believe that the amount owed is to me is different than the amount described, you are required by law to pay me the amount you believe is owed to me. The reason for the amount paid should be included with the payment.
Please send the payment to my attention at the following address [address].
- Demand Letter for Payment Sample
- Free Demand Letter for Unpaid Wages [Sample]
- How To Write An AWESOME Legal Demand Letter!
- Writing a Demand Letter for Small Claims Court [with Sample]
- Writing a Simple Letter to Attorney Requesting Help [Free Sample]
- Writing a Personal Injury Demand Letter to Insurance Company [with Sample]