Learn how to write an email to a university asking for admission status. Use our sample email to a university asking for admission status as a template for your email.
follow up email for college application sample
Subject: Your Name – Follow Up for College Application
Dear Name of Admission Officer:
I just wanted to check in to see if you have any further information about my admissions situation. Regarding it, I have not yet received a response from you.
I can be reached at [555-123-4567] or [email@example.com] if you have any questions or need any additional information. I appreciate you taking the time to review my application status.
List of Attachments
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an Investment Proposal Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Sample Justification Letter for Laptop
Thank You for Your Support