Sample Fundraising Letter For Nonprofit
April 29, 2020
Hoffman Construction Company
1234 Simian Lane
Huntington, WV 26520
Dear Mr. Hoffman,
I’m writing on behalf of Charity Works, a non-profit organization that helps the homeless people around the Huntington, WV area.
By writing this letter, I hope to persuade you to make a donation to an organization that is always willing to lend a helping hand. You can join the many people who are already helping us with our valuable work in the area.
I would like to introduce Charity Works to you. We are a large organization that strives to make sure homeless people have food as well as basic hygiene items. We make every effort to offer them shelter when we can.
Through the generous donations, by people and establishments such as yourself, we are able to help the less fortune to meet some of their basic needs.
This year, we are branching out into a new direction, and want to help homeless children with their education. If your company can donate $1,000 this would help us reach our community goal of $20,000.
Or, if you would like, you can specifically sponsor two children at the Huntington Elementary school. Your donation will help to ensure a bright future of a less fortunate child.
Checks can be mailed and addressed to the address below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me for more information. Thank you for your time.
2345 Barber Rd.
Huntington, WV 26541
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support