Learn how to write a letter of introduction for a teacher assistant job. Use our sample letter of introduction for a teacher assistant job as a template for your introduction letter.
- Free Samples: Financial Aid Request Letter for Better Outcomes
- Free Samples: College Application Letter
- Free Samples: Letter Offering Cleaning Services
- Requesting Sponsorship? Try These Free Templates
- Free Samples: Personal Reason Work From Home Request Emails that Work
sample letter of introduction for a teacher assistant job
October 12, 2022
Mr. John Smith
ABC Elementary School
123 South Street
Rockton, Alabama 54321
Dear Mr. John Smith:
I am writing you to let you know about my keen interest in an available assistant teacher position at ABC Elementary School. My dedication and strong enthusiasm makes me the ideal candidate to fulfill the position.
Teaching has always been more than just a profession for me, it’s essentially my passion. Molding impressionable young minds is a great honor, and teaching is the only real profession that allows this important privilege.
Upon getting my associate degree in education, I previously worked for 8 months at ABC Elementary School as part of my internship. Therefore, I already know a little bit about the curriculum and like the overall atmosphere of the school as well.
I’ve always been drawn to both learning and teaching and feel compelled to share my knowledge with young people who are eager to learn.
During my internship, I subsequently developed an expert skill in lesson planning and how to evaluate children as well as how to effectively control a classroom. I feel my overall disciplinary nature is a great asset to this type of profession.
It would be my honor and extreme pleasure to talk to you in detail about the position being offered. You may contact me at (123) 444-1234 anytime to schedule an interview. I want to thank you in advance for considering me for the position.
- How To Make A Teacher Cover Letter
- Sample Introduction Letter for Teaching Position
- Resume Tips For Teachers
- The Teacher Interview: Sample Questions & Answers
- How to Write a Cover Letter (with No Experience)
- How to Explain an Employment Gap on Your Cover Letter
- The 4 Sentence Cover Letter That Gets You The Job Interview