A reference letter for immigration marriage is a letter written by people who are well-known to the couple to vouch for the validity of their relationship.
Reference Letter For Immigration Marriage Sample
[123 Curtis Street]
[Berkeley, CA 10006]
[July 17, 2021]
[USCIS California Service Center]
[1345 Central Boulevard]
[Oakland, CA 12345]
RE: Reference letter for [Alex & Jennifer Lopez]
To Whom It May Concern:
My name is [Rebecca Bridges], and I was born on [04/12/80] in [Berkeley, California]. I have known the married couple since [05/01/2015] when they moved into our neighborhood.
Since that time our families socialize frequently. My husband and I have spent time at their home, and they often come to ours for dinner, barbecues, and movie nights.
It is my opinion that [Alex & Jennifer Lopez] are in love and committed to each other. I believe they have made a lifetime commitment to each other and are happy.
I appreciate the opportunity to provide this information. Should you have any questions or need more information, my contact number is [(134) 555-8877].
- How To Prove Your Marriage Is Real To Immigration
- Letters Of Support And Affidavits Of Support For Immigration
- Character Reference Letter For Immigration
- How To Write An Amazing Personal Reference Letter
- IMMIGRATION: 5 Examples Of Evidence That Prove Good Moral Conduct
- Character Reference Letters For Court