Learn how to write a letter to landlord for moving out. Use our sample letter to landlord for moving out as a template for your moving out letter.
Sample Letter To Landlord For Moving Out
I am writing you to let you know that I will be vacating the premises that I’m currently occupying at [Current Address].
My lease expires on [Date] and I intend to vacate my apartment by [Date]. My new forwarding address is [New Address].
Please forward my security deposit to my new address within the agreed amount of time. I am formally requesting a walk-through with you or a staff member to go over my apartment and address any details or issues if necessary.
When I move out, I will make sure that all the utilities are paid in full and transferred out of my name.
If you need to speak with me you can reach me at any time on my cell phone at [515-124-1334] or by email at [email@example.com]. I look forward to your call in order to schedule the walk-through and to turn in my apartment keys.
- Lease Termination Letter to Landlord Sample
- Writing a Simple Commercial Lease Termination Letter to Landlord
- Writing a Simple Business Contract Termination Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Good Daycare Termination Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Simple Car Lease Termination Letter (with Sample)
- [Sample] Contract Termination Letters