Sample Email Seeking Permission to Work on Weekends
Email Subject Line: Your Name – Permission to Work on Weekends
Dear Employer’s Name,
I would like to bring to your consideration that I have been working at your company as a computer programmer for the last 3 years. My employee ID number is 105089.
I would like to state through this email that I have been working on the Matic Crypto project for the last ten days and that I am available to work on the weekends.
I’ll have to put in more hours than planned to finish the assignment on time. I therefore need your OK to work on the weekends.
I am available to meet to discuss this request or you may contact me at your earliest convenience. You can reach me by phone at 555-555-5555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to review my request.
List of Attachments
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an Investment Proposal Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Complaint Letter Against a Coworker [Free Sample]
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support