Learn how to write a renters insurance cancellation letter. Use our sample renters insurance cancellation letter as a template for your cancellation letter.
Sample Renters Insurance Cancellation Letter
[Insurance Company Name]
[Insurance Company Address]
Attn: [Cancellations Department]
Re: Cancellation of Policy #: [Policy Number]
To [Whom It May Concern]:
I regret to inform you that I, [Name of policyholder] along with policy # have decided to terminate my renters insurance coverage effective immediately.
The reason for my decision is based on finding a more comprehensive coverage for a lower cost.
Please, send me a written confirmation of the cancellation for my records at your earliest convenience.
[Name of policyholder]
[City, State, zip code]
- Should You Purchase Renters Insurance?
- How to Write an Intent to Vacate Letter (with Sample)
- Trip Cancellation Letter [Sample]
- Writing a Gap Insurance Cancellation Letter [with Samples]
- Writing an Auto Insurance Cancellation Letter [with Sample]
- How to Write a Good Rent Reduction Request Letter (with Sample)