While some resumes may not have room for references, with a resume for an electrician, they should always be included. Because training and electrical skills are so important, make sure to put people that can vouch for your skills and performance.
By having the references right on the resume, if the employer is interested, they can call and get you started on the job immediately. Employers hate the generic term, “Available upon request” when it dealing with references.
Sample Resume For A Journeyman Electrician
I am a Certified Journeyman Electrician. I have eleven years of both commercial and residential experience. I am proficient in carrying out electrical installations, performing upkeep and repairs in both homes and business facilities.
I have great knowledge in all areas of electrical code and can utilize problem solving skills to analyze and fix an electrical issue.
• Proficient in Electrical Code
• Troubleshooting Emergency Calls
• Using Testing Instruments
• Circuit Breakers
• Electrical Systems and Controls
BBB Engineers Inc., Columbus, OH
Electrician, 2010 to Present
I was hired by this countrywide consulting group to assist as a specialized electrician on “green” projects. I helped to Install and upgrade existing electrical systems and helped to obtain energy conservation.
•Connected, upheld, fixed and established equipment for the cohort and application of electric energy for diverse-industry customers.
•Executed energy-efficient resolutions that protected clients tens of thousands of dollars each year.
•Accomplished general electromechanical maintenances on client organizations and gear, ensuring observance to code necessities.
XYZ Home Builders, Dublin, OH
Journeyman Electrician, 2005 to 2010
Apprentice Electrician, 2004
Completed electrical installing and connection for money-making and residential building projects, containing new building, retrofits, adjusts and plant developments.
•Assisted as journeyman electrician or novice on 200 construction projects for multi-millions dollar homes. I also helped with major commercial projects.
•Received a reputation for proficiency in multifaceted troubleshooting and problematic determination.
•Increased extensive understanding in examining and following guides, graphic diagrams, drafts and other qualifications.
•Grasped the use of measuring/testing devices. I became proficient in ammeters, ohmmeters and voltmeters.
•Regularly praised for team-player attitude and for doing the job right the first time. I didn’t need supervision and could work under restraints of deadlines.
SCHOOLING & CREDENTIALS
Electrical Journeyman’s License, 2003
Certified Electrician, State of OH, WV, 2003
High School Diploma, Reynoldsburg High School, 2002
12908 Windy Hill Way
Daytona Beach, FL 25908
9090 Seminole Blvd.
Columbus, Ohio 43098
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
Thank You for Your Support