Learn how to write a thank you letter for wedding. Use our sample thank you letter for wedding as a template for your thank you letter.
thank you letter for wedding sample
Dear Uncle Albert and Aunt June:
It was delightful to see you at our wedding ceremony. It was wonderful to be able to devote some time to catch up on your lives. Our marriage was more significant knowing you were there and we truly appreciate the long car ride it took you to get here.
Thank you for the stunning red glass vase you gave to us. We were moved to learn that it was a family heirloom and we will treasure it continually.
We placed the vase in our bedroom on the mantel for us to enjoy every day. I have already received so many compliments on the vase and look forward to sharing the family history of it with our children.
Thank you so much for such a delightful and considerate gift.
Allan and Jennifer Hodges
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support