Writing a Secretary Email Cover Letter? So, use these secretary email cover letter samples as templates for your successful secretary email cover letter.
Sample 1 – Secretary Email Cover Letter
Subject: Application for Secretary Position (ID 75212)
Dear Ms. Walter:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised secretary position at ABC Company. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional experience using MS Office will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this secretary position include:
- Answered telephones and took messages or transferred calls
- Handled incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Maintained databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
- Assisted in updating compliance related procedures and implement necessary changes
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Company.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as secretary.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your secretary needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – Secretary Email Cover Letter
Subject: Application for Secretary Position (ID 75552)
Dear Mr. Johnson:
I saw your for a secretary in the Philadelphia Dispatch and knew I was perfect for the job. I have all the qualifications you requested and I am ready, eager and willing to work. As you will see from my resume, which I have attached for your review, I am well qualified.
Please take a moment and review my resume. I would love to get together and further discuss this position with you. I am available anytime during the day. You can reach me on my cell at 555-930-8975 or by email at email@example.com in advance for your consideration.
- How to Write a Cover Letter (with No Experience)
- How to Explain an Employment Gap on Your Cover Letter
- 4 Secrets to Writing a Great Cover Letter
- How to Write a Strong Email Cover Letter (with Sample)