Learn how to write a short and sweet follow up email after interview. Use our sample follow up email after interview as a template for your email.
Sample 1 – short and sweet Follow Up Email after Interview
Subject line: Thank you for your time on [Date]
Dear Mr. Caplan,
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the opportunity to speak with you on [Date] regarding the current opening at you company.
I understand there are many applicants for this desired position, but I wanted to let you know I am still interested.
Caplan and Kilgore is a top law firm in New York and I would be honored to work with so many great people.
As a customer services representative, I could ensure that your clients received great care both on the phone and in the office.
To work for a company like this is a dream come true for me. I want to be on the ground floor of something great and have the ability to work my way up.
I am not looking for a short term position, but rather one that I can be with for many years to come.
If you have any questions, or would like to speak with me further, please contact me at [Phone Number].
Sample 2 – Short And Sweet Follow Up Email After Interview
Subject line: Thank you for your time this morning
Dear [Name of Interviewer]:
This is a quick note to thank you for taking the time to interview me this morning about the [Title of Position]. I appreciate learning more about the job as well as about your experiences at [Name of Company].
Joining your team would be a great experience for me. It would allow me to work with and learn from a highly regarded team and company
I believe I would be an asset to the team and would love the opportunity to prove it. I have included a link to my website where you can see more examples of the projects on which I have worked in the past five years.
Let me know if you have any questions about anything or if you would like me to send more information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Address of any social media accounts
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Proposal Letter to Offer Services [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
Thank You for Your Support