Learn how to write a sick leave email to boss for one day. Use our sample sick leave email to boss for one day as a template for your sick leave email.
Sick Leave Email To Boss For One Day
Subject: Sick Day for [Your Full Name]
Hi, [Name of Manager]:
This email is to inform you that I will take paid sick leave today/tomorrow, [DATE], because of fever. [Full Name of Co-worker] will handle my duties.
I can work from home and answer any emails or phone calls to help if needed. I hope the fever will be gone tomorrow, [Sunday], and plan to return to work on [Monday].
I saw the doctor [this/yesterday evening] and have a note that confirms my illness. I will bring the note on [Monday].
Thank you for your understanding,
[Your Full Name]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support