Writing a Software Tester Cover Letter? So, use this sample cover letter as a template for your successful software tester cover letter.
software tester Cover Letter
231 12th Street
Washington, DC 30009
October 6, 2019
Washington, DC 30005
Dear Ms. Miller,
I am happy to learn of an employment opportunity in ABC Company for a software tester. I find it especially rewarding and challenging working in startups, which is why I have been working in XYZ Company for the past three years.
In my career, so far, I have taken on more and more responsibilities so that I have extensive experience as a software tester that is highly relevant to the position in your including:
- Reviewed and analyzed system specifications
- Collaborated with Software Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Executed test cases and analyzed results
- Reported bugs and errors to development teams
- Evaluated product code according to specifications
- Helped troubleshoot issues
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the requirements along with my qualifications in more detail. My resume is enclosed for your further consideration.
I will call you in the next few days to follow-up and see if there is a suitable time to arrange an interview. In the meantime, you can reach me at (201) 555-1234 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering my application.
List of enclosures (resume)
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.