Learn how to write a pharmacist resignation email. Use our sample pharmacist resignation email as a template for your email.
Teaching Assistant Resignation email sample
Subject: Resignation – Your Name
Dear Mr./Ms. Manager:
Please accept this letter of resignation from the position of Teaching Assistant, effective two weeks from today. My last day at [Name of School] will be [date].
I have accepted a position with another school that will further my growth and development in my career.
I have enjoyed working at [Name of School] and will miss my colleagues. However, this new position will challenge my growth and further my career.
During the next two weeks, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible.
This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.
Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your school.
Of course, every employer wants to know the reason an employee has decided to quit. They will want to know if there is a particular reason for resigning such as a disagreement with a co-worker or supervisor.
First of all, if you haven’t quit your job yet, you should do so with grace and respect. Leaving a job on the wrong foot can spell disaster for further employment.
Here are some common, but highly inappropriate questions that you may be asked during a job interview that do not warrant an answer from you:
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Proposal Letter to Offer Services [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support