Learn how to write a termination of services email to vendor. Use our sample termination of services email to vendor as a template for your termination email.
Termination of services email to vendor SampleTo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Termination of services
I’m writing this letter to formally inform you that the contract [Jam Company] has with you to supply 10 cases of bottled water per week will expire on March 1st.
We will not renew the contract. According to the contract, we may cancel at any time before the expiration of the contract.
Our company no longer requires bottled drinking water because we have invested in a water filter and can provide pure drinking water to our customers at lower cost.
We will accept the regular shipment until the expiration date. You can send the last invoice as usual at the end of the current month, and we will pay it immediately.
I would like to express gratitude on behalf of [Jam Company] for the prompt and satisfactory service you have given over the past five years we have been receiving bottled water from you.
I would be happy to personally give a positive testimonial to your good service and product.
If you have any questions, please call me at [555-123-4567] or reach me at [email@example.com]. We wish you all the best for your future concerns.
- How To Properly Terminate A Contract
- A Contract Can Be Terminated in Several Ways
- How to Write a Purchase Order Termination Letter
- Writing a Simple Car Lease Termination Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Simple Business Contract Termination Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Simple Commercial Lease Termination Letter to Landlord
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Proposal Letter to Offer Services [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
Thank You for Your Support