Learn how to write a transcript request email. Use our sample transcript request email as a template for your request email.
Transcript Request email sample
Subject: Transcript request for Jane Smith
Dear Mr. Jones,
I am requesting a copy of my full transcript from Intellectual University. The required form is attached as per the instructions I received when I contacted the university.
I am a proud 20xx graduate of Intellectual University where I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering while in attendance from August 27, 20xx to May 15, 20xx.
I am requesting these documents for a possible position with D&D Builders, Inc.
In order to help expedite this request and allow you to quickly access my files, my Intellectual University Student Identification Number is IU1234567.
My Social Security number is 456-77-8910. My date of birth is May 1, 19xx. Please forward the transcripts to me at home. My home address is:
Jane Ann Smith
1515 Mockingbird Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
I appreciate your prompt attention regarding this request, as I require a copy of my transcripts for my upcoming interview.
By receiving this information as quickly as possible, I am confident I will be fully prepared for this interview.
Should you have any additional questions regarding this matter, please call me at (555) 344-5678 or email me at JASmith@XMail.com
List of Attachments
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support