A two weeks notice resignation email is the last impression an employee leaves behind. Just as important as a good first impression, an employee’s job may be adversely affected by a bad exit strategy.
Below you will find several sample two weeks notice resignation emails for your successful resignation.
Sample 1 – Two Weeks Notice Resignation Email
Subject: Resignation for Karen Williams
Dear Mr. Luke,
This email is to formally give notice that I am resigning from my job as [Job Title] in [Name of Company]. My last day of work will be two weeks from today.
I have gained a lot of knowledge and experience by being part of your team and appreciate the time and attention you gave me during my training period.
With the skills I have gained working with you, I am confident I could be a project head for an environmental awareness program, and in my future career, I will always remember the support you gave me.
I will do my best to complete on time all the pending work I have and would be happy to help train a new employee.
I am fortunate to have been part of Sales Plus for the past three years and wish you success in the future. Kindly acknowledge this email, and if you have any questions, I can be reached at 555-123-4156 or at email@example.com.
Sample 2 – Two Weeks Notice Resignation Email
Subject: Resignation for Sarah Thompson
Dear Mr. Marvin:
This letter is a formal notification that I will be resigning from [Job Title] in [Name of Company] on DATE.
My reason for resigning at this time is to take care of serious family issues that only I can resolve. I will not be able to work during that time.
Since I am giving one month’s notice, I will be able to assist in finding and training a replacement. I will faithfully fulfill my responsibilities until DATE.
I have had great job satisfaction working at [Name of Company] and appreciate your understanding at this trying time.
If there is anything I can do even after I leave to further any projects, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I can be reached at 555-629-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support