Writing a Veterinarian Cover Letter? So, use this sample cover letter as a template for your successful veterinarian cover letter.
veterinarian Cover Letter sample
324 Silver Lake Road
Baltimore, MD 40009
September 1, 2021
ABC Pet Hospital
123 Fake Road
Washington, DC 30005
Dear Ms. Baldwin,
I am happy to learn of an employment opportunity in ABC Pet Hospital for a veterinarian. I find it especially rewarding and challenging working in pet hospitals, which is why I have been working in a XYZ Pet Hospital for the past five years.
In my career, so far, I have taken on more and more responsibilities so that I have extensive experience as a veterinarian that is highly relevant to the position in your pet hospital including:
- Advised animal owners about general care, medical conditions, and treatments
- Tested for and vaccinated against diseases
- Examined animals to assess their health and diagnose problems
- Performed surgery on animals
- Treated and dressed wounds
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the requirements along with my qualifications in more detail. My resume is enclosed for your further consideration.
I will call you in the next few days to follow-up and see if there is a suitable time to arrange an interview. In the meantime, you can reach me at (201) 555-1234 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering my application.
List of enclosures (resume)
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.