Learn how to write a waiter resignation letter. Use our sample waiter resignation letter as a template for your resignation letter.
Waiter Resignation Letter Sample
February 18, 2022
700 12th Street Ave
Ellicott City MD, 20017
Dear Ms. Davis,
Please accept this letter of resignation from the position of waiter, effective two weeks from today. My last day at Bear Restaurant will be March 5, 2022.
I have accepted a position with another restaurant that will further my growth and development in my career.
I have enjoyed working at Bear Restaurant and will miss my colleagues. However, this new position will challenge my growth and further my career.
During the next two weeks, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible.
This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.
Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your restaurant.
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support