Learn how to write a payment waiver request letter. Use our payment waiver request letter sample as a model for your own.
Waiver Letter for payment sample
City, State, Zip Code
RE: Bank or Loan Account Number
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter is a formal request to have my monthly payments of $150 on my car loan frozen for six months from DATE to DATE.
I am currently in financial difficulty because of an injury I received in a car accident through no fault of mine. Since I work for minimum wage, I have no resources to maintain my payments.
I will be undergoing physical therapy for the next four months and hope to be able to find a job after that. I have met my loan obligation regularly for the past one year and have every intention of paying it off.
I have enclosed my medical report and doctor’s letter as proof of my condition. If you have any questions, I can be reached at Phone Number or at Email Address.
Thank you for considering my request.
List of Enclosures: Medical Reports
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support