How can you Claim Unpaid Overtime -

The Wage and Hour Department of Labor may be able to assist a worker who believes he or she is owed unpaid overtime compensation. If that fails, or if the employee chooses to act without the employer’s help, a lawsuit against the employer may be necessary.