How To File A Wrongful-Termination Case With the EEOC

The Spiggle Law Firm explains how to file a wrongful termination case with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). ( These trial lawyers, Tom Spiggle and Winthrop Hubbard, both Georgetown University Law Center grads who formerly worked for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, are experts at protecting employees and raising workplace discrimination awareness. They’ll also teach you how to defend yourself from your boss’s retaliation.