How to Give Temporary Custody of a Minor to a Grandparent -
Divorce or any type of breakup is difficult; when children are involved, it becomes even more difficult. A third-party custody arrangement may be sought by the court, a therapist, or the parents themselves in some extreme instances.
Grandparents are frequently the first people who come to mind when it comes to temporary custody agreements. If you’re giving grandparents temporary custody, watch this video to discover everything you need to know about grandparent custody.
- Temporary Guardianship For Minors
- Guardianships of Minor Children
- Can Parent Authorize Medical Treatment In Case Of Emergency?
- How To Get An Emergency Temporary Custody Order
- Can A Temporary Custody Order Turn Into A Permanent Custody Order?
- Do Grandparents Need A Letter Of Permission To Seek Medical Help For Their Grandchildren?