How to make a DJ Contract, Invoice, & Brochure
Here are some steps you can follow to create a DJ contract, invoice, and brochure:
1. Start by creating a contract template that includes all of the necessary information, such as the names of the parties involved, the date of the event, the location, the start and end times, the services being provided, the fee, and any other important details. You can use a legal document service or create your own contract using a word processing program.
2. Make sure to include provisions for cancellations, changes to the event, and any other contingencies. It’s also a good idea to include a section on liability, stating that you are not responsible for any injuries or damages that may occur during the event.
3. Create an invoice template that includes your contact information, the date, the event information, and the total amount due. You can use a spreadsheet program or invoicing software to create this document.
4. Create a brochure or flyer that showcases your DJ services and includes information about your experience, the types of events you have played at, and any specialties or services you offer. You can use a graphic design program or a template to create this document.
5. Once you have all of your documents prepared, you can use them as needed for each event you book. Make sure to customize each contract, invoice, and brochure for each specific event, and be sure to get all necessary signatures and payment before the event takes place.