How to Prove "Extreme Hardship" for an I 601 or I 601A Immigration Waiver -

We specialize in assisting people with the I-601 or I-601A waiver process. You must show “extreme hardship” to win and earn your green card. The term “extreme hardship” is a bit of a misnomer. In this video, Los Angeles immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein explains what “extreme hardship” means and how to prove that the denial of your immigration waiver would cause you significant hardship.