IMMIGRATION: 5 Examples of Evidence that Prove Good Moral Conduct
Last updated on January 12, 2023 / By
- Letters of recommendation from friends, family members, or community leaders attesting to the applicant’s good character and moral conduct.
- Proof of community service or volunteer work, which demonstrates a commitment to helping others and contributing to the community.
- Documents showing the applicant’s involvement in religious or spiritual organizations, which can be seen as evidence of good moral conduct.
- Evidence of the applicant’s involvement in educational or professional development activities, which can demonstrate a dedication to personal growth and self-improvement.
- Documentation of any awards or recognition received for good character or community involvement, which can be seen as further evidence of the applicant’s good moral conduct.