My Friend Owes Me Money and Won't Pay! -

You have the right to sue someone who owes you money. When someone repeatedly “forgets” or flatly refuses to pay you, the situation can rapidly become frustrating. If the matter reaches the minimum and maximum money criteria, you can take it to a small claims court and seek legal action.

interesting finds