When should I get an attorney for a car accident?
1. Serious Injury or Death: If the accident resulted in significant injury or death, it is recommended to seek the help of an attorney as the case may become complex and compensation may need to be negotiated.
2. Insurance Company not Cooperating: If the insurance company is not cooperating or not offering a fair settlement, it may be necessary to involve an attorney to negotiate on your behalf.
3. Settlement not covering expenses: If the settlement offered does not cover all of your expenses such as medical bills, lost wages, or property damage, an attorney can help you get a fair settlement that covers all of your expenses.
4. Complex Accidents: If the accident involved multiple parties, liability is not clear, or there were multiple insurance policies involved, an attorney can help navigate the complex legal process and negotiate a settlement.
5. Legal Process and Rights: If you are uncertain about the legal process or your rights, an attorney can provide guidance and help protect your rights.