Learn how to write a letter for payment arrangements. Use our sample letter for payment arrangements as a template for your payment arrangements letter.
Sample Letter For Payment Arrangements
Full, Legal Name Of Payee
Full, Legal Name Of Promisor
Total Amount Of Loan
Final Due Date For Repayment
I, Payee Name (“Payee”), borrowed $1,000 from Promisor Name (“Promisor”) on Loan Date. By signing this agreement both Payee and Promisor acknowledge that Payee will pay back Promisor using the following payment schedule.
Payee agrees to repay Promisor with a personal check for $100 on the first of each month for 10 months beginning with January 1, 20__. The last payment will be made October 1, 20__, at which time the loan will be fully repaid.
Payee further agrees to pay a $35 per week late charge for every week that payment is delayed after the first of the month. This $35 late charge may be prorated as a $5 per day charge for each day that the payment is late for segments of time shorter than seven days.
Both Payee and Promisor agree to the payment agreement defined above.
Signature of Payee with Date
Signature of Promisor with Date
Signature of Witness or Notary with Date
- Writing a Simple Personal Loan Agreement Between Friends
- Writing a Debt Settlement Agreement Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for Extension of Payment Terms
- Writing a Simple Request Letter for Payment Reduction
- Writing a Payment Request Letter for Services Rendered (with Sample)